Stone Building

613 1st Ave N, Fargo, ND

In 1894, Indiana native Charles R. Stone founded Stone’s Music House in Fargo. The business was renamed Stone’s Piano Company in about 1909. In 1910, Stone built a new three story building at 613-617 1st Avenue North for Stone’s Piano Company. The Stone Building was designed by the Hancock Brothers and featured yellow brick and stone trim in Classical Revival style. During this time, the Fargo College Conservatory of Music was housed in the upper floors.

The building was restored in the 1990’s and became home to the Avalon Events Center.

Available for Lease

Sign up to learn more

Cam Knutson

Contact

Cam Knutson

701-289-7000

Walk Score®

96
Walker's Paradise

What's This?