502 1st Ave N, Fargo, ND
Formerly known as the Gibb Building, The Exchange Building is a historic office building in downtown Fargo, North Dakota.
Originally called the Telephone Building, 502 North 1st Avenue was built in 1902 with an addition in 1982.
In the 1930s, this building was the headquarters of the Chamber of Commerce of Fargo, Commercial Welfare Association of Fargo, Community Chest, Commons’ Club, Exchange Club, Fargo Aeronautic Club, Fargo Business Woman’s Club, Kiwanis Club, Lions’ Club, North Dakota State Fair Association, And Rotary Club.
It was most recently named the Gibb Building and is currently home to multilevel office space.