Vice President of Asset Management
Full time / Fargo, ND
Kilbourne Group is composed of a dedicated team of professionals who are passionate about our belief that vibrant downtowns create smart, healthy cities. Our team understands that designing a strong core with active, walkable streets is essential to the health and well-being of our community, and that creating mixed-use infill projects economically is the smartest way for a city to grow. Our team believes creating a vibrant downtown begins right here with us. That’s why we’re inspired and committed to making downtown the best place to live, work, and play.
The VP of Asset Management will oversee a portfolio of commercial and residential real estate properties. This person will have overall responsibility for leading the residential property management team, the commercial property management team and the facility management team.
- Overall responsibility for maximizing the value of assets within the portfolio
- Develop and implement business operational business plans for each asset that will govern its daily operations, position in the market, and ultimate disposition
- Monitor performance of 3rd party commercial and residential property companies; recommend and implement changes to meet performance objectives
- Develop and monitor performance objectives / KPIs for each asset in the portfolio
- Develop capital improvement strategy for each asset
- Contribute to the design and provide approval for the mechanical/electrical systems and flooring for each development project
- Answer questions, address concerns, coach and mentor team to maximize performance
The ideal candidate will have a:
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Real Estate or related field (graduate degree a plus)
- 5+ years of Commercial Real Estate, Leasing, Analysis/Asset Management Experience required
- Working knowledge of facility and property management