Assistant Property Management / Administrative Assistant (Centric Management)
Full time / Fargo, ND
The Property Management Administrative Assistant supports the daily operations of property management by performing administrative tasks and assists in procuring potential new leads, to ultimately convert them into customers. Oversees completion of all necessary paperwork, responds to resident surveys, and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Responsibilities vary depending on the scope and magnitude of the project but will typically include the following:
- Keeps accurate records of both phone and walk-in traffic-utilizing approved phone logs and marketing systems.
- Update marketing material as necessary.
- Conducts and responds to residents’ surveys and monitors ratings and reviews on our ILS sites.
- Discusses with potential residents, the advantages of leasing at the property.
- Assists with the monthly renewal process for each property.
- Conducts comparative surveys as requested to ensure competitive market pricing.
- Conducts outreach marketing as needed.
- Prepare leases for qualified potential residents.
- Complete reports as instructed and compiling statistical information, and other special projects as required.
- Assists residents with questions, maintenance requests, payment of rent, or other requests daily.
- Maintains a positive customer relations attitude.
- Complies with all Federal and Local Fair Housing regulations and ordinances.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2-year degree in Business Management or related field, or 3+ years related work experience in real estate or sales preferred
- Yardi experience is preferred