Leasing Consultant (Centric Management)
Full time / Fargo, ND
Responsible for all leasing functions, which includes the procurement of tenants, reviewing and negotiating lease transactions and agreements. Oversees completion of all necessary paperwork and ensures proper customer service, maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions, and monitors and keeps online sales information up to date. Partner with marketing and communication teams to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue and increase brand awareness. Identify potential new leads, with the goal of ultimately converting them into customers.
Responsibilities vary depending on the scope and magnitude of the project but will typically include the following:
- Provides tours of apartment and community to potential residents for purpose of leasing apartments.
- Keeps accurate records of both phone and walk-in traffic utilizing approved phone logs and marketing systems.
- Discusses with potential residents, the advantages of leasing at the property.
- Conducts comparative surveys as requested to ensure competitive market pricing.
- Conducts outreach marketing as needed.
- Screens rental applications and qualifies potential residents.
- Prepare leases for qualified potential residents.
- Completes reports as instructed by property manager.
- Assists residents with questions, maintenance requests, payment of rent or other requests on a daily basis.
- Maintains a positive customer relations attitude.
- Complies with all Federal and Local Fair Housing regulations and ordinances.
- Minimum 2-year degree in Business Management or related field, or 3+ years related work experience in real estate or sales preferred
- Yardi experience is preferred