Full time / Fargo, ND
Coordinates and implements corporate and project initiatives. Responsibilities include developing brand awareness, marketing campaign analysis, public relations, special events management and developing marketing resource materials such as brochures, data, slides, photographs, and reports.
Responsibilities vary depending on the scope and magnitude of the project but will typically include the following:
- Assist in the development of all marketing initiatives and plans both inside and outside the organization.
- Manage and maintain the websites to ensure they are current, dynamic and relevant.
- Support the team in organization and creation of presentations that adhere to brand identity.
- Assist with developing and executing the sponsorship and giving strategy.
- Event design and management for project milestones, tenant appreciation and tenant support.
- Manage and maintain brand identity.
- Track and report on marketing and communication effectiveness measurements and analytics.
- Maintain, manage and promote all social media platforms to further Kilbourne Group’s mission and vision.
- Liaison among host, AV/tech and team to negotiate, coordinate and manage presentation details.
- Monitor all information that might be relevant to KG or social media.
- Write, manage and distribute press releases; build and update media list. Contact reporters personally for larger stories.
- Brand development to differentiate new real estate projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4-year degree, with course work marketing, communication or public relations or related fields; marketing, communications, public relations etc.
- Experience working with design software (Photoshop, InDesign etc.)
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Customer Service – Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Maintains confidentiality; Observes safety and security procedures; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability – Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability/Initiative – Follow instructions, responds to management direction; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Judgement – Exhibits sound and accurate judgement; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks.
- Professionalism – Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Quality/Quantity – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.