Vice President of Communications
Full time / Fargo, ND
The Vice President of Communications is responsible for the development of Kilbourne’s communication and investor relations strategy. The Vice President will directly manage communication, marketing and public relations activities that promote, enhance, and protect the organization’s brand reputation.
Responsibilities vary depending on the scope and magnitude of the project but will typically include the following:
- Lead Investor Relations, including communication and engagement with Investors.
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties.
- Write press releases, media pitches, and other types of content as needed; distribute in consultation with the President.
- Lead, develop, and execute internal and external communications activities. Protect, enhance, and promote the overall Kilbourne brand. Drive earned media and public relations strategy and activities. Engage employees in our strategy so that we can reach our goals.
- Create public relations strategy that will allow Kilbourne leadership to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, high-level external audiences, including media and key influencers.
- Manage marketing staff in all marketing initiatives and plans both inside and outside the organization.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree required, minimum of a Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communications, Writing, English, Journalism, Public Relations, or a related field.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Communications or Public Relations.