121 5th St N, Fargo, ND
The Jackson Apartments are a comfortable retreat in the heart of downtown Fargo. Just a block from Broadway, Jackson Apartments are surrounded by restaurants, shops, and entertainment options.
The City Center building has reassumed its original name, “Jackson Building” to honor the 99-year-old structure and its original owners, A.S. Hogan and Carl O. Anderson. According to the NDSU digital archives, the building was constructed in 1916 and was known as the Jackson Building until the late 1980s or early 1990s, when it was named the City Center Apartments.