Jackson Building

121 5th St N, Fargo, ND

Formerly known as City Center, the apartments at The Jackson Building offer comfort and convenience with their location only two blocks from Broadway in downtown Fargo.

The City Center building has reassumed its original name the “Jackson Building” to honor the 99-year-old structure and its original owners, A.S. Hogan and Carl O. Anderson. According to the NDSU digital archives, the building was constructed in 1916 and was known as the Jackson Building until the late 1980s or early 1990s, when it was named the City Center Apartments.

Managed by Redpoint Properties

More Information

Contact

Erin Bradley

701-200-8509

Walk Score®

96
Walker's Paradise

What's This?